Knuckleheads Saloon

THE place for live music, be it blues, honky-tonk, rockabilly, or whatever, in the Kansas City area! Knuckleheads Saloon is the greatest roadhouse, honky-tonk and blues bar around!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Frank on Johnny Rivers

I became a fan of Johnny's back in 1965 I watched him on American Bandstand and I think Shindig, any way there was and still is something about his style that moved me. he has always had a little blues in him you can tell by the way he plays his guitar.

Johnny has a great way of doing cover songs as well as his own. It is a pleasure bring him to Knuckleheads on Aug 11th I know its going to be a great show and I personally am excited. As I was making a CD compilation for the radio station it got me back into Johnnys music again and thats a good place to be.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was excited about the show until I saw the ticket price. That's insane.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay home then and there will be more room for the rest of us who want to see a legendary performer up close.

10:32 PM  
Blogger meat said...

frank i'm proud of ya! who would expect less, you got what it takes to attracked people & fun! i'll always remember our trips to sturges back when you started keep up the great work! if you ever make it to az. look me up rich t. tracyrich23@gmail.com

5:10 PM  
Blogger meat said...

proud of you frank,you got what it takes to attracted people & fun! i,ll never forget our trips to sturges when you started your h.d. biz! if you ever make it to az. look me up. rich t. @ tracyrich23@gmail.com

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home